Markus Rechberger a écrit :
> On 9/13/07, David & Anne-Sophie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Markus Rechberger a écrit :

>> loads

>> nslu2-linux.org

>> These

>> physical

>> arm

>> with

>> the

>> videopackets

>>> Could you try to dump the stream with mplayer?
>>> If this doesn't work out we'll add some debug for the usb packets. I
>>> only have 2 days left to discuss this issue with the right guys here.
>>>
>>> Markus
>>>

>> Sorry, but it is impossible to use mplayer on a nslu2. It doesn't have a
>> video card. I have only a ssh connection.
>> You can see some informations about it here : http://www.nslu2-linux.org/
>> For information, the scan command doesn't work too.
>>

> The scan command is sufficient.
> Could you load the em28xx driver with reg_debug=1 and try to scan for
> channels with scan -vvv <frequencymap>
>
> Thanks,
> Markus

With the scan command, it doesn't find a valid list (I try it on ubuntu
and it works) :
For example :
 >>> tune to:
482000000:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_AUTO:FEC_AUTO:QAM_64:TRANSMISSION_MODE_8K:GUARD_INTERVAL_AUTO:HIERARCHY_NONE
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010
But no result ?

See dmesg informations :
DIGITAL TV REQUEST
scan: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0x1
Mem-info:
DMA per-cpu:
cpu 0 hot: high 6, batch 1 used:5
cpu 0 cold: high 2, batch 1 used:0
DMA32 per-cpu: empty
Normal per-cpu: empty
HighMem per-cpu: empty
Free pages:         740kB (0kB HighMem)
Active:4051 inactive:1007 dirty:279 writeback:0 unstable:0 free:185
slab:913 map     ped:1468 pagetables:173
DMA free:740kB min:724kB low:904kB high:1084kB active:16204kB
inactive:4028kB pr     esent:32768kB pages_scanned:0 all_unreclaimable? no
lowmem_reserve[]: 0 0 0 0
DMA32 free:0kB min:0kB low:0kB high:0kB active:0kB inactive:0kB
present:0kB page     s_scanned:0 all_unreclaimable? no
lowmem_reserve[]: 0 0 0 0
Normal free:0kB min:0kB low:0kB high:0kB active:0kB inactive:0kB
present:0kB pag     es_scanned:0 all_unreclaimable? no
lowmem_reserve[]: 0 0 0 0
HighMem free:0kB min:128kB low:128kB high:128kB active:0kB inactive:0kB
present:     0kB pages_scanned:0 all_unreclaimable? no
lowmem_reserve[]: 0 0 0 0
DMA: 7*4kB 39*8kB 11*16kB 5*32kB 1*64kB 0*128kB 0*256kB 0*512kB 0*1024kB
0*2048k     B 0*4096kB = 740kB
DMA32: empty
Normal: empty
HighMem: empty
Swap cache: add 2332, delete 2173, find 267/374, race 0+0
Free swap  = 90764kB
Total swap = 96348kB
Free swap:        90764kB
8192 pages of RAM