Dear Markus,

I was reading the mailing list, and i'll sended a message asking about a
KWORLD device (USB2800). We are  interested in giving support to this
card.
As we could see in the source code, the USB2800 devices is partially
supported. It's possible to help you to support this kind of devices?
We have two versions of this device one with an Empia em2820 and another
one with an Empia em2860. We're working with it as a Gadmei UTV310 for
2820 chipset and as a Typhoon DVD Maker for the 2860 chipset.

Let me know something, please.

Witing your comments
Best regards.

Rafael Campos las Heras.

Dpto. Ingenieria

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                              AVISO LEGAL

 El presente correo ha pasado controles antivirus actualizados, no
obstante, usted debería a su vez adoptar sus propias medidas de
seguridad para evitar posibles daños.

Este mensaje y sus documentos anexos son privados y confidenciales, y
están dirigidos exclusivamente a sus destinatarios. Si por error, ha
recibido este mensaje y no se encuentra entre los destinatarios, por
favor, no use, informe, distribuya, imprima o copie su contenido por
ningún medio. Le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y borre todo su
contenido.

                               DISCLAIMER

This e-mail has passed through updated antivirus controls, nevertheless,
you should take your own security measures to avoid possible damage.

This message and any attachment files are confidential and for exclusive
use of its receivers. If you receive this message by error and you are
not one of its receivers, please don’t use, copy, inform, disclose,
print or copy it. In that case, please notify immediately the sender and
delete completely this message and any attachment file.