Dear members of the list,

I recently bought a Terratec Cinergy Hybrid XE card (a tv-card for usb). It's a new card that currently is not know to the em28xx driver. The output from lsusb is

Bus 005 Device 006: ID 0ccd:0086 TerraTec Electronic GmbH

and you can see that the vendor ID is different from the cards known to em28xx.

However, I strongly suspect that this is just a repackaged, old card: It is especially promoted for the european soccer championship and comparatively cheap (It's not directly listed on Terratec's website, but only as a special for the EM on the German part of their website, http://data.terratec.net/EM-Special/index.html)

It would be rather surprising, if they developed a totally new card for that, and I believe that it is simply one of their old cards in a new case and less accessories.

Is there any way how to find out which chipset is working inside this card? (well, except disassembling the case ...)
Any suggestions?

Best,

Mike Wimmer