Hello,

I believe the support for my Winfast TV2000 XP Global card has been moved to
[LinuxTv], but it's not clear except I see no support for my card in the code
anymore.

Roughly 13 months ago I was easily able to have my card working, with sound,
using your firmware Version 3  (but no FM, because there was no FM
firmware...).

Now I try the LinuxTV version and I can't get any sound - I think the cx88
sound module was removed from my system when I installed! =(

I am going to try last year's version again.. Sorry if I overlooked something
(v4l-dvb-expirimental?), I have searched the archives to the best of my ability.
-acg