Try to look to /dev/radio with ls -l and assure that you are member of
the same group as /dev/radio. This is shortly what Markus had told
you, so wrong permissions.

Andrej

2009/2/13, rvf16 <rv...@yahoo.gr>:
Ok, sorry about that. I know little  about  permissions.
Here are the relevant output lines :

radio:
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root             6 Feb 13 15:44 radio -> radio0
crw------- 1 root root       81,  64 Feb 13 15:44 radio0

Analog TV :
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root             6 Feb 13 15:44 video -> video0
crw------- 1 root root       81,   0 Feb 13 15:44 video0

Analog TV Audio :
crw------- 1 root root       14,  19 Feb 13 15:44 dsp1

DVB-T :
crw------- 1 root root 212, 4 Feb 13 15:44 demux0
crw------- 1 root root 212, 5 Feb 13 15:44 dvr0
crw------- 1 root root 212, 3 Feb 13 15:44 frontend0
crw------- 1 root root 212, 7 Feb 13 15:44 net0

I did this as root to make things easier.
I see nothing different in /dev/radio0 compared to the rest of the devices that work fine.
The only strange parts are the dates of radio0 and video0.

Thank you.
Regards.