Ok, I have 147k of archived todos and notes now.  Some are tagged, some are
not.  Most have an ARCHIVE_CATEGORY property (ever since Carsten so kindly
implemented it).

My desire: To hit C-u C-c \ and have it prompt me for the "entity" its going
to search for.  The possible entities are TAGS, or a property name.  Then it
asks for the text string, as usual.  The result should make it possible for me
to see all entries that came from a specific category or group of categories.

john