Mark Diekhans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Gijs Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Just noticed that (on this system) http://orgmode.org is incorrectly
>> displayed. The pages displays with no left margin at all, which makes
>> reading a bit difficult. Something changed? Or should I be looking at
>> my firefox?
>
> The page is not valid HTML, here is what tidy reports:

Apart from the validation of http://orgmode.org index page, did you
remark any issue with the validation of the HTML output?

I made some test, and they looked ok, except for code like <pre> being
included in <p> -- but the ratio importance of the issue/difficulty to
fix it is very low...

If you find anything that could easily be fixed so that the HTML output
validate a bit more, please send it!

Thanks,

--
Bastien