Sven Bretfeld wrote:

I would be interested what other people do to have their org-based
data available when they are not in front of a computer. Do you use
paper? Or a PDA with a compatible application? What else?

I export data (scheduled items and tagged TODO items) to a flat file
(by running a batched agenda file) then load the CSV file into
ListPro (running on Windows) which I then HotSync with a Palm M515.

I have a Perl script which then updates todo items with DONE
and a date in the .org file

Charles