On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Bastien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Antano Solar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > | Feature request | Time Estimated | Time Utilized  .
> >
> > I want the feature request column automatically populated from the sub
> > headings and if possible the time estimate and time utilized from a
> > drawyer with the sub headings .
>
> Maybe what you need is the "columnview" dynamic block:

> * Project
>  :PROPERTIES:
>  :COLUMNS:  %25ITEM %Estimated_Time %Required_Time
>  :ID:       Your_Project_ID
>  :END:
>
> #+BEGIN: columnview :id Your_Project_ID
> | ITEM       | Estimated_Time | Required_Time |
> |------------+----------------+---------------|
> | *  Project |                |               |
> | **  Task   | 1 day          | 10 days       |
> #+END
>
> ** Task
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :Estimated_Time: 1 day
>   :Required_Time: 10 days
>   :END:
>
> Addeding tasks such as "** Task" with relevant properties will let you
> keep track of them within the columnview dynamic block.
>
> See (info "(org)Capturing Column View") for details.

Thank you it is working  :)

There is one more things I would like to know.
When I do C-c C-x r it is generating the column view from the second level
and all levels deeper than that.
How do I restrict the rows generated only to the sub heading with the
properties defined.

With Regards

Antano Solar John