Hi Cesar,

"Cezar Halmagean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   What I really want is to make this even faster, maybe have rmemeber
>   tasks automatically scheduled, and have a really easy way to put tasks
>   into categories.

Since you're using remember, why don't you use templates to fill your
tasks at the right place under the right category?  You can even fill
them interactively, if required.

As for scheduling your tasks, the template can have active timestamps
with "%t" -- so "SCHEDULED: %t" in the template will insert a scheduled
timestamp.

HTH,

--
Bastien