I'm looking for a way to define categories, aside from using the
'#+CATEGORY: Whatever' method. I'd like to keep all the comments and
other visual clutter out of the actual data portions of my
files. Using the 'odd' and 'hide leading stars' has helped a lot. If i
could just move the category definitions elsewhere, and still have
multiple categores per file, then i'd be free and clear of all my line
noise.

tia,
Eric

--
Eric Holbrook [EMAIL PROTECTED] [m]512/657-0043 [h]512/733-1690