    Nick> Hi Bastien, I have a quick-n-dirty patch to export an org file
    Nick> as a beamer document.

Cool. I use lyx to edit beamer presentations which I export as pdf
files. Do you have plans to add other beamer support such as inserting
images etc ? Whilst I like lyx a lot, I prefer editing in emacs for
speed.

Would be great if it supported some sort of localisation file (so I can
include the usual bunch of stuff that gives me blue background, yellow
text, etc etc).

Pete