On Jul 11, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

"Parker, Matthew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

But, can you describe exactly what you mean by "Put the pointer on the table"

I tried putting point in various places (indicated w/ "[p]" below) and ran M-x org-table-export. But got messages: "No Table at point" or "before first heading"

Thanks!

[p]
| *one* | *two*| *three*|
| asdf | asdf | asdf |
|    1 |    1 |    1 |

[p] | *one* | *two*| *three*|
| asdf | asdf | asdf |
|    1 |    1 |    1 |

|[p] *one* | *two*| *three*|
| asdf | asdf | asdf |
|    1 |    1 |    1 |

| asdf | asdf | asdf |
|    1 |    1 |    1 |
[p]

The middle two above should work fine as long as you have a heading
before it.  Just insert a line

* Test

in front of the table.

Oops, this should not be required.  Fixed now.  Also, your post
reminded me that there should be completion for the translator
functions, this works now as well.

Thanks.

- Carsten