I am writing a magazine article and including their markup for the article in my org file. For example I have:

** Top Bar - Tutorial Web cams in Linux.
///TOPBAR///
Tutorial Webcams in Linux.

Ideally I would like to be able to export my org file to ASCII without any headlines, as the editor doesn't want them in my submitted copy. I have had a look through the exporter options, but can't see an obvious way of doing this.

This isn't a big deal, as I can easily fix the text with a quick run through sed, but I was curious if there was an org way of doing it.

Ian.