Sebastian Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This way first the *.org files are published (and thus ditaa images are
> created in :base-directory) and then the new generated images.

Thanks for the response Sebastian.

I already have my projects set up like this - it's just that I need to
break my (bad) habit of using org-publish-current-project when editing a
*.org file which has ditaa images since this does not publish the images
too.

I'll just fix my work flow so that I use the org-publish function
instead of org-publish-current-project.

-Bernt