After I switched to org 8.3 I've noticed that org-clock-into-drawer does not really behave as advertised. Docs say that if it's set to t, which is the default value, this should create a :LOGBOOK and move old entries there. But this does not happen in practice. :LOGBOOK gets created only for headings that don't have any clock entries. Or is having no drawer considered a form of drawer? Setting org-clock-into-drawer 0 works.

This assumes the latest elpa org. In the latest git dev verison, clocking in does not work at all.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev