Thanks! Do you know if you have pdftotext working on your machine? The pdf
drag-n-drop works by converting the pdf to text, and than matching a
pattern to find a doi. If none is found, you get the message you noted. The
url dnd works similarly, but there are a bunch of recipes for what to match
depending on the base of the url.

I did that on a Mac, and I haven't tested it on a windows or Linux machine.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering