Sorry for the confusion,

I did try the empty regexp as suggested and it "worked" ie no problem
appeared.

My problem is to find a regexp for timestamps outside DEADLINE: and
SCHEDULE: rows

In other words, given three variables A B C with regexps.

If I have a regexp given by variable A and I want to find a text which
satisfies A but DO NOT satisfy B nor C how can I write uch regexp?

2009/1/13 Olaf Dietsche
<olaf+list.orgm...@olafdietsche.de<olaf%2blist.orgm...@olafdietsche.de>