I am using the org-plus-contrib package in org ELPA.
The export block
#+begin_export latex
...
#+end_export
does not work properly.
It produces
\begin{export}
...
\end{export}
in the .tex file and causes error.
Instead, I still need to use
#+begin_latex
...
#+end_latex
.
Is the version in org EPLA an out-dated one?
Jiang
On Sep 9 2016, at 12:23 pm, Eric S Fraga <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Friday, 9 Sep 2016 at 12:06, Kai von Fintel wrote:
> When I embed LaTeX code in a #+BEGIN_SRC latex block and
> org-src-fontify-natively is set to t, the code is fontified as LaTeX
> code. But when the code is embedded in a #+BEGIN_LaTeX block, there's
> no fontification. Is that as intended? Am I missing some setting? Or
> could that functionality be added?
>
> What version of org are you using? In latest versions, begin_latex is
now
#+begin_export latex
...
#+end_export
and this does fontify correctly for me.
>
> \--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.90.1, Org release_8.3.3-535-g7213aa