I also have to manually remove the a4 option.  It's not hard to do, but I
cannot directly export to pdf because of this.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Russell Adams <rlad...@adamsinfoserv.com>wrote:

> That default just requires some customization. I already use my own
> header/footer code, so I've nixed it.

I would surely like to see how you've done this.  Speculating, perhaps I
could go through the latex export code and find out.  It might be
interesting to have two or more kinds of header.  I've worked out a cheesy
memo export using remember templates.

As an alternative, it would be interesting to drop into a buffer in (auctex)
LaTeX mode with the content, as the current alternatives leave some further
work to do.

Alan

--
Alan