John Kitchin <[email protected]> writes:
> This doesn't sound like something that should be happening I think. How
> current is your org-ref?
>
> I do not use the notes feature so it does not get tested too often. You
> may be able to control the format of the notes created with the variable
> org-ref-note-title-format if you are using the default notes function
> that adds a headline.
>
>
my org ref version was 20160503 from elpa. I updated it to 20161129 and
here the part of org-ref-open-bibtex-notes that inserts a link to the
pdf is commented out. However I like this functionality, so I keep the
older version of org-ref-open-bibtex-notes in my init file.
Sorry about asking about a functionality that has been removed, but I
still do not understand why it it does expand my ~/dir to
/home/user/dir.
My org-ref-open-bibtex-notes is set to adaptive.
It might happen here, but I do not understand elisp enough to tell:
(setq pdf (-first 'f-file?
(--map (f-join it (concat key ".pdf"))
(-flatten (list org-ref-pdf-directory)))))
(if (file-exists-p pdf)
(insert (format
" [[file:%s][pdf]]\n\n"
pdf)))
Cheers,
Georg
--
Georg Otto
The UCL Institute of Child Health