Hi,

I can take a look at that.  Unless Nicolas already is working on it, of
course.

One additional point is, of course, that org-depend is not part of the
core, but was written as a proof of concept.  Is anyone besides Karl using
it regularly?  I don't want to break anything by changing it.  Maybe it
would, in fact, be better to first look in the local file and then try
org-id-find.

Carsten