This is the entirety of my header section. I'm sure there are redundancies
etc. But again, the clean vanilla of Emacs 25.1.1 and org-mode 9.0.2 is
defaulting to producing png's.

#+TITLE: \zwnj^{147}Pm SAGA
#+AUTHOR: 147Pm
#+EMAIL: borg...@sdf.org
# date ... will set (change) each time (if remembered)
#+DATE: <2015-05-09 Sat 07:53>
#+FILETAGS: :CompleteReWrite:
#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+INFOJS_OPT: view:showall ltoc:t mouse:underline path:
http://orgmode.org/org-info.js
#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" href="data/stylesheet.css"
type="text/css">
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LATEX_CLASS: article
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [american]
# Setup tikz package for both LaTeX and HTML export:
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tikz}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{pgfplots}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{sansmath}
#+HTML_MATHJAX: align: left indent: 5em tagside: left font: Neo-Euler
#+PROPERTY: header-args:latex+ :packages '(("" "tikz"))
#
#+PROPERTY: header-args:latex+ :imagemagick (by-backend (latex nil) (t
"yes"))
#+PROPERTY: header-args:latex+ :exports results :fit yes
#
#+STARTUP: showall
#+STARTUP: align
#+STARTUP: indent