Hi Adam,

this is great, I love it!

I am wondering if you would consider the possibility to show on only the
most recent heading, but, space permitting, the outline path - maybe in
reverse order as to keep the sticky heading itself in the left-most column.

Something like

*** current level | ** level above | * top level

you could use `org-get-outline-path' to get the other headings up the tree.

I don't necessarily think it should be the default, but it could be an
option.

Cheers

Carsten

P.S. I also see what Eric Fraga is seeing and would love to have this issue
solved.