On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM Phillip Lord <phillip.l...@russet.org.uk>
wrote:

> Kaushal Modi <kaushal.m...@gmail.com> writes:

I'm afraid that I didn't note them carefully enough to report. I just
> assumed I was on a unstable version.

Stable or not, a bug report would be always welcome.. that will help the
unstable become stable :)

I can cope with being on an
> something unstable in general, but don't really have the time to do this
> for org also.

I can understand that, but really the master branch hasn't been that
"unstable" for me.

> Okay, so the last point release with bug fixes? It should be version
> 9.0 essentially?

It's the latest stable release (not necessarily a point release) plus bug
fixes. The latest release as of today is 9.0.6 (
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/log/?h=maint ).

> New big features get added to the master (devel) branch.
> >
> > That said, I have been using the master branch as my daily driver for
> over
> > a year. As of now I don't see any bug that affects my workflow.
>
> Well, you'd probably fix it if there was:-)

Well, most of the times, I just report them. The org dev community is very
active and a reported bug usually gets fixed in a day or two.
--

Kaushal Modi