On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 7:25 PM Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you. LGTM. I only have nitpicks.

Thanks!

> > +  (let ((action-trimmed (when (org-string-nw-p action)
> > +                          (org-trim action)))
>
>   (and (org-string-nw-p action) ...)

Ah! I forgot making this change and the patch is already pushed.

> However, NAME is always a string, so it could simply be
>
>   (name-trimmed (org-trim-name))

Correct. I made this change.

> and since you use it only once, I would simply do the suggestion below...
>
> > +    (puthash name-trimmed
>
> ... which is
>
>    (puthash (org-trim name))

name-trimmed is then used in gethash forms too. So I retained the
name-trimmed var.

> You can push it whenever you think it is good enough.

Thanks. I pushed the patch, but I missed making the when -> and change. Do
you want me to fix that in another commit? Though, functionally they are
the same, and 'make test' is passing.
--

Kaushal Modi