(The patch is wrong, I had misunderstood, as I suspected, sorry.)

The problem was that I used < and > around the diary sexp when you
apparently should not.

You can but then the line after the sexp is not showed in the agenda.

It works correct if %%(...) is at beginning of line, with no <> braces.

But I first only knew of

(info "(org) timestamps")

that says that you shound surround with <>. I later found the page

(info "(org) Weekly/Daily agenda")

who says not to, this maybe needs to be updated?

Or is this the intended behavior?

I think would best if agenda could handle both cases nicely. If you
think that it should be so I can give it another try, beware. :-)

Thanks!

--
Mikael Fornius