Yes, I see it now too.  It was noted as an issue on the mobileorg-android
github site here over a month ago:
https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/501

It looks like Dropbox shut down handling their v1 API and it would take
updating mobileorg-android (and the iOS one) to the new v2.  I looked at it
a bit but it would take a while to understand the changes needed to try to
make them.  I was hoping the author would be able to do something but
nothing so far.  I believe Dropbox announced this would be happening many
months ago (a year?) so it's not like there was no warning.

If you've got ssh working then you're probably OK.  I don't have a ssh
server to use so I may try to look into it again if I get time, but I still
hope the author will be able to do something about it as I'm sure they
could do it much faster.