On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:06 AM Chris Keating <christopherkeat...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello fellow org-mode enthusiasts.
>
> I noticed that the server move for orgmode.org has caused some of the
> docs to 404.

Glad to know that we have more people working on this :)

> In an attempt to automate finding broken docs I setup a travis build.
> Unfortunately I can't even seem to build the docs:
>

>> +emacs --batch -l etc/emacs.el -f org-publish-all
>> Publishing file /home/travis/build/pdex/worg/org-faq.org using
>> `org-html-publish-to-html'
>> Setting up indent for shell type bash
>> setting up indent stuff
>> Indentation variables are now local.
>> Indentation setup for shell type bash
>> Setting up indent for shell type bash
>> setting up indent stuff
>> Indentation variables are now local.
>> Indentation setup for shell type bash
>> Unable to resolve link: "id:facac2a6-3526-450d-ac42-8d36b16c6bab"
>>

> https://travis-ci.org/pdex/worg/builds/326147794#L1449

I was also stuck on that issue, and then realized that you need to add
(require 'org-id) to fix that error on newer Org mode versions.

I'm building with the master branch of org-mode.

I am now able to build Worg using Org master using the below referenced
worg-setup.el.

I had to go recreate the .emacs.el file from an archive.org link as the
> original is no longer on the site and it's not in the worg repo.

Same here :) I started from the archive.org version. But then refactored it
a bit as it was written with hardcoded paths in many places. Now I have
this ( https://gist.github.com/kaushalmodi/1932834fa33f72ff44eea476f15cad08
) where I have moved the local paths to defconsts. So once you set all the
defconsts in there as needed, you should be good to go.

I build the site using:

emacs --batch -l ~/e/misc/worg/worg-setup.el -f org-publish-all

(Emacs 26.0.90, Org master)

@Bastien: Would it make sense to commit the worg-setup.el to the
worg/orgweb repo too, and then use a Makefile to pass the values to the
defconst variables?

Hope that helps! :)

--

Kaushal Modi