Hi Dov,

I think the easiest way is to use a SRC block with a mode that understands the
iPython-REPL format - this would give you not only syntax highlighting, but
also the possibility of executing code from Org-mode using org-babel. A quick
search reveals two likely candidates:

https://github.com/millejoh/emacs-ipython-notebook
<https://github.com/millejoh/emacs-ipython-notebook>
        Org-mode integration: