Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> You disagreed with me in the first place with commit 71ad7b1. It was my
> original intent to not load Org Tempo by default.

Sorry if I missed the statement where you explicitely said you thought
org-tempo should not be enabled by default, I thought it was just an
oversight and I didn't realize I was in a disagreement with you when I
pushed this commit -- if I thought so, I'd write to you on the list to
raise the topic instead of forcing a change through a commit.

Again, I may be wrong in thinking disabling this will cause trouble to
many users.  Let's just take a moment to see what users think.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien