I should note that I tried to clean up the files a bit to make them more
readable before uploading, and I realized the "clean" version of
reqallxml.awk in the attachment has two silly bugs - "/* nothing for now */
;" on line 368 should be "; # nothing for now" (C-style comments don't work
in awk). And the system call string on line 425 can't be split across lines
as it is (again, I was thinking in C).
-brad