Hello,

Ken Mankoff <mank...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hmm. So it turns out (I think) this patch isn't necessary. The
> behavior I wanted and thought I implemented is actually the default
> behavior! I think the behavior is undefined for :eval not equal to
> "yes", "no", or "query", but the current undefined implementation does
> what I want.

Note that what you want, i.e., to distinguish behaviour depending on the
location of the call stack is cheesy, at best. Think about macros,
user-defined functions, etc.

The Emacs' answer to this is usually to check if call to a function is
interactive, or not.

So, if you want to implement it properly, you may want to look into that
direction.

Of course, meawhile, do not rely on undefined behaviour :)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou