Greetings,

In my init file I have

(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)

File "A" is attached as an org file. I evaluate the source blocks (C-c C-v s), the table is generated and then I export it to PDF. The source blocks do not evaluate during export.

In file B I have

#+INCLUDE: "/path/to/FileA::*SCHEDULE A1112"

When I attempt to export File B to PDF/LaTeX the following error occurs

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Undefined Org macro: cmhfill; aborting")
  signal(error ("Undefined Org macro: cmhfill; aborting"))
  error("Undefined Org macro: %s; aborting" "cmhfill")

If I place a "#+HEADER: :eval no" in the source blocks in File A (after generating the table) File B will export the table to PDF. Also, please note that the cmhfill macro is in the table headings.

Is this an error, i.e. the #+INCLUDE does not honor the setting in my init file?

Is there a header or property setting for File B to prevent the exporter from evaluating the source blocks when executing through an #+INCLUDE, more particularly to prevent the attempted macro expansion within the source blocks?

Both File A and File B had identical LaTeX settings, i.e. the macro was defined in both files.

GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13) of 2019-12-07

Org mode version 9.3 (release_9.3-36-gbe7434 @ /usr/local/share/org-mode/lisp/)

Charlie Millar
* SCHEDULE A1112
#+NAME: SCHEDAP
#+begin_src rec :data somefile.rec :type Finance :fields
AccountDate,Shares,Description,AccountAmount :sort AccountDate,Description
:results silent
 (File = 'Estate' && AccountSchedule = 'A')
#+end_src
#+RESULTS: SCHEDAP
#+NAME: SCHEDA
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var table=SCHEDAP :exports results
  (setq table (cons 'hline table))
  (setq table (cons '("Date" "{{{cmhfill}}} Shares" " Description "
"{{{cmhfill}}} Inventory{{{cm1space}}}Value") table))
  (setq table (append table '(("| |Total Schedule A"))))
  (setq table (append table '(("\n#+TBLFM: @>$>=vsum(@I$>..@>>$>);%.2f::"))))
  table
#+end_src
#+ATTR_LATEX: :mode table :environment longtable :align
p{60pt}N{5}{3}p{275pt}N{8}{2}
#+RESULTS: SCHEDA
| Date       | {{{cmhfill}}} Shares | Description      | {{{cmhfill}}}
Inventory{{{cm1space}}}Value |
| 2018-03-18 |                      | Something        |
           49645.59 |
| etc        |                      | etc              |
            4878.51 |
|            |                      | Total Schedule A |
           54524.10 |