Hello,

Miguel Morin <blind....@cantab.net> writes:

> It's interesting that you are unable to reproduce the result. I have
> Emacs 26.3 (9.0) on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I have reproduced it with
> `emacs -q`, so the problem is not my init file. Then I don't know what
> the culprit is and am curious and available to try things to find it.

OK. I can reproduce it. Actually, this is a _visual_ problem, the
document is not mangled at all. If you do S-TAB on the document you will
notice that everything is at the right place.

I'm not saying there is no bug, but it is much less bad than I thought.
I have no clue about the reason for this.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou