Would like to "allow the windows host to access the guest using SSH to run
Emacs Org-Mode" suggestions:

* Install Cygwin on Windows and use Cygwin's SSH tools & run X on Cygwin &
login to your Linux virtual machine desktop

** Then can use X11VNC and/or TightVNC client if you run a VNC server of
some sort on your VirtualBox virtual machine

*  Possibly you could install a NOMACHINE server {https://www.nomachine.com}
on the Linux virtual machine & a windows NOMACHINE client on your Windows
host machine & login to your Linux virtual machine desktop

https://www.nomachine.com/