This happened because the new ob-java wasn't based on the old ob-java. I
wrote ob-haxe based on ob-C and ob-python and then derived ob-java from
ob-haxe.  I went back and forth about who should be the author of ob-haxe.
I considered listing the authors of ob-C and ob-python, but I thought it
wouldn't make sense since they may not have heard of haxe, and they may not
like my code or want their names on it. I didn't really think about the
author of the new ob-java, since it came directly from ob-haxe.

But I want to follow your conventions. I will put the authors of ob-C and
ob-python (Eric Schulte and Dan Davison) as the authors of ob-java and
ob-haxe. The implementations are nearly the same. it wouldn't make sense
for them to have different authors.