Hi Chuck,

Thanks! =:results drawer= is exactly what I was looking for :)

I tried also with =:wrap src org=, but then upon export it's exported
literally as Org src code, instead of interpreted as such. The drawer was
exactly what I needed, and allows reevaluation of the block, replacing all
the results correctly.

Cheers,
--Diego