Hi Jay,

Apologies for how incredibly long it's taken for someone to reply to
your email. It looks like this is your first contribution, so please
don't think this is the norm 😅, you just seemed to slip through the
cracks.

Jay Bosamiya <jaybosam...@gmail.com> writes:

> Similar to org-shiftup-final-hook, org-shiftdown-final-hook, etc, I have
> added org-metaup-final-hook, org-metadown-final-hook, etc. Please see
> attached patch.

This seems consistent with what we already have, and so a good addition 👍.

> Please do let me know if any changes are required.

It looks like you have >15 lines changed here, so this is not eligible
to be a TINYCHANGE, i.e. we require FSF assignment
(see: https://orgmode.org/contribute.html#copyright) if you haven't got
this already.

--
Timothy