I have an org-mode file that contains headings with attachments. When I
`org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize' I get an error, `"Need absolute
`org-attach-id-dir' to attach in buffers without filename"'.
`org-attach-id-dir' has the value `data/'. I get this error even when I
am in the buffer for the file, not simply a capture buffer. This seems
to come [from org-attach].

The buffer name is name of the file, but not named using the absolute
path to the file, is that why I am getting the error?

Looking at `buffer-file-name' while visiting the file indicates that the
value is the full path, but local in buffer it's not the full path and
the global value is nil.

Thanks

[from org-attach]
<https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs/blob/3af9e84ff59811734dcbb5d55e04e1fdb7051e77/lisp/org/org-attach.el#L394>