Uwe Brauer writes:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to have a header and footer in all pages when exporting to
> odt? I presume I have to use a odt style I create with Libreoffice/Openoffice?
>
> Thanks
>
> Uwe Brauer

Yes, that's it. Just export your document, add the header you want (and
do whatever else you want to do with the style), save it as
"my-document-styles.odt" or whatever, and add the header

#+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "my-document-styles.odt"

To reuse a template for several documents with variable header content,
you can use LibreOffice's Insert > Field for Author, Title, Date etc.

With images, etc. it gets a bit more involved.

See the Org manual, Advanced topics in ODT export: Working with
OpenDocument style files.

Yours,
Christian