On Tuesday,  5 Oct 2021 at 00:28, Tim Cross wrote:
> I suspect the difference is between having what Java calls a
> 'stand-alone' jar and a library jar.

[...]

> Most people will want the stand-alone version.

That sounds like a reasonable summary.  It will be good to get
confirmation along the way and a clear directive on how to ensure org
knows how to use the jar file.  I do rely on ditaa (mostly for teaching
related activities) and hadn't thought about the implications of having
the ditaa.jar file moved out of org-contrib.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-30-g9e71df
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096