On Friday, 22 Oct 2021 at 16:27, Jason Ross wrote:
> Are there any workarounds people use to create subfigures in Org Mode
> when exporting to LaTeX? Example output:

The attached should do the job?  At least, it seems to export to your
sample LaTeX.  I cannot compile as for some reason subcaption conflicts
with my standard org to LaTeX setup.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-163-g4eab5b
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096
Are there any workarounds people use to create subfigures in Org Mode
when exporting to LaTeX? Example output:
* Attempt
#+name: fig:fig
#+caption: plots of....
#+begin_figure