On 26/10/2021 00:33, Bastien wrote:
Ihor Radchenko writes:

I am thinking to revert the patch and reopen (BTW, how to do it in
Woof!?) this bug report for now.

Sure, please go ahead, thanks.

PS: I'm not sure how to do this with Woof! but I'm working on the next
version of Woof! where this will be possible.

Would not it be enough to just add X-Woof-Bug header to the message? Maybe even with "(Reopened)" suffix to the title to warn other people that it is not a forgotten bug, even if they remember that some patch was committed. It is a wild guess, I did not looked into the "Woof!" code. I just assume that logic inside is not overcomplicated.