Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@gmail.com> writes:

> So, Org cannot distinguish between language backends that are simply
> not loaded and the ones that do not define org-babel-execute:lang.

Oh, if we have this architectural limitation in place, then Org cannot
help the user, and every user will have "explain" to Org that executing
BibTeX makes no sense.  I guess we can then close this bug then!

Rudy
--
"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and
if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'"

Rudolf Adamkovič <salu...@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia