Hey Kaushal,

Thanks a ton for these ideas.

Yeah, the 'Art Gallery' page itself will be just the JS based project I will
deploy, but I'll keep that in mind to just maybe roll with custom template
static generated sites for the other sections since I think the only way to get
close to that look and feel is to run with one of the ideas you mentioned.

Thanks again :)

Sam