Hi Thierry,

thanks for your feedback and please let me know if I should change
anything to fit
better into the org-mode codebase.

> Easily adding DLang dependencies while keeping a single code block seems
> quite useful.
> I will take a deeper look at your proposal.
> Also, you marked your patch as TINYCHANGE, which imply it is less than
> 15 lines long. However your patch is 24 lines long. This requires that
> you assign the copyright for your contributions to the FSF. Have you
> signed the assignment? More on this process here:
> https://orgmode.org/contribute.html

Thanks for the hint. I filled and sent out the form, but did not yet
hear anything back.
Not sure if I can manage to squeeze the patch into 15 lines so I try
to do the signing.

Kind regards,
Christian