On 01/05/2022 09:31, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

Another old bug with org-paste-subtree.

It make indentation of next heading wrong.

Consider the following document and follow described steps:

I am unable to reproduce on the latest Org.

Thank you, Ihor. I have checked it once more for current main HEAD 2bd34edb64. I can reproduce it using the provided steps in Emacs-26, but not in Emacs-27.

Unless there is a reason to suspect something weird underneath, the issue should be considered with rather low priority. Anyway, I have added trailing newline to generated content and mostly use org-capture with org-protocol for communication between applications.