Willi Richert <w.rich...@gmx.net> writes:

Hi Willi,

> if I invoke org-agenda-list it opens the list in a not visible
> buffer. I have to manually switch to that buffer all the time.

This behavior doesn't sound like a problem of the org configs, and what
you've posted looks sane.  Instead I think it may have something to do
with some variable influencing functions like `display-buffer'.
Something like `split-window-preferred-function' maybe.

Or maybe `display-buffer-reuse-frames' is set to true and the agenda is
already shown in another emacs frame on a different workspace.  In that
case, the frame is focussed, but you won't notice it cause it's on an
different workspace.

Bye,
Tassilo
--