Just one last clarification to be sure: there is no native function in
org-mode to have the list of tags with a hierarchy? I have to write my
function with the two functions
org-get-tags and org-tags-expand
to get the result I want : a list of tags that takes into account the
hierarchy defined by the "org-tag-alist" variable